Monday, February 11, 2008

New Announcements



I guess I'll post a few announcements that are new. I'm pretty proud of these, actually. I think I'm getting better at this - I don't know. It really is fun, though. I can't believe how much you can do on Photoshop! I am learning more and more every time I do another card. I learned so much today my head hurts. The thing is, it would be SO much easier to have someone look over my shoulder and TELL me what to do. But, you know, it is just blood sweat and tears. :)

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

I love your cards! I wish I knew Photoshop as well as you do. I checked out pinkpaisleys and everything you've done is too cute!

Omgirl said...

I LOVE the Kathryn. Make sure you leave it up at least long enough for me to have another girl so I can use that one!