YEA for me finally checking out your blog. I have your link on mine now too - hope you don't mind.
First of all - Valentine's Day is far from my favorite holiday too, but my attitude seems to be getting better (way better now than in High School:))
Second - holy crap Katie - your baby announcements are ADORABLE. I checked out your favorites and I already have a couple favorites for when my little girl comes - but I will wait and make my final decision after I see her and get some pics taken. Just be ready to take my order . . . at the beginning of April. I am SOOO excited that you do this . . so I don't have to myself!
Do you mind if I post a link to your website on my blog?
1 comment:
YEA for me finally checking out your blog. I have your link on mine now too - hope you don't mind.
First of all - Valentine's Day is far from my favorite holiday too, but my attitude seems to be getting better (way better now than in High School:))
Second - holy crap Katie - your baby announcements are ADORABLE. I checked out your favorites and I already have a couple favorites for when my little girl comes - but I will wait and make my final decision after I see her and get some pics taken. Just be ready to take my order . . . at the beginning of April. I am SOOO excited that you do this . . so I don't have to myself!
Do you mind if I post a link to your website on my blog?
Post a Comment