Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OCD

'Member how I mentioned that I am a little obsessive? Well, I've done it again. This time it is baby announcements. I tried out a few, and had so much fun doing them - I was just thrilled at the way they turned out - I actually made a website so that one day I could possibly make it a little business. The website is pinkpaisleys.com Check it out! Okay humor me!

4 comments:

Jiles Pfamily said...

kati- i told my friend about your site yesterday and she had a great idea. she said that for like .75 cents per card you should mail out them for people. i think this is a great idea because i am so lazy i would way rather pay someone to send them than do it myself. anyway, just an idea.

Anne Gessel said...

Kati, Love pinkpaisleys.com, Chris and I gotta have some kids first. Lol. Anyway, your blog is way cute.

Omgirl said...

Kati, your blog is SO cute! You have to teach me how you personalized it like that. I hate that mine is so boring. Do you want to design mine for me? I'm so not creative like that.

And your PinkPaisleys site is fantastic. Where were you when I had Beck???

Kristen said...

Kati-
I love your new website. It is really cute and creative. Way to be an entrepeneur!