I have much more fun redesigning this blog than actually posting. Tara has given me a new thing to get passionate about. (Passionate meaning I can't rest until I figure out just HOW to do that one thing - and WHY that other thing is not working). I have this thing for figuring things out - inside and out. I get it from my dad. It is crazy, we are really alike in the way that when we get excited about something we just have to dive in all the way. Like that road bike thing my dad got into a while back. He had spandex and everything (not to fail to mention his VERY pricey bike). That is just the way to do things. Too bad I can't be that way about being a mom. I try really really hard. But, in this I am really not nearly as good as my sister Tara. It just comes so naturally to her. YOU ROCK TARA!
Today's Goal:
Be A Better Mom
2 comments:
I know what you mean about getting passionate about something, I have it to but I call it OCD! Hence the carmel apple thing. I stressed out way to much, even now it bothers me.
You're too nice about the mom thing. I have so much to work on and I am no better of a mom than you are!
Thanks though, it is still good to hear.
Kate,
I think you are a great mom to those two sweet boys! Plus, I love the new look of your blog. You and Tara need to teach me some cool things on Christmas!! See you then!
Post a Comment