Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Favorite Things . . .

So, it is kind of a joke for Joe Buck that there is a list of things I love better than him. I'm not going to deny I certainly DO have a list of favorite things - and, yes, he knows them all. But, Joe Buck, you can HARDLY say I love them more than YOU! Well, MOST of the time, anyway!

These are as follows. In no particular order because the order changes as needs apply. Okay, as WANTS apply. :)

1,000 Thread Count Sheets - I will NEVER go back
Costco - Here I am totally justified - who DOESN'T love Costco I ask?
Paris - What can I say? I fell for that dumb cliche that became reality for me - I found myself in Paris.
Ikea - I love how they make you feel like you really COULD live in 250 square feet.

These are a few. I really can't think of any more off-the-cuff, but if Joe Buck were here I'm sure he would rattle all of them off - including a few of his own. But, lest we forget he has a list all his own. And sometimes I wonder if BYU football or anything Adidas creeps up into my domain. So, I guess we all have our guilty pleasures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Your template and header are stinkin cute!