Sunday, August 8, 2010

This is now Joe Buck's Blog

This Lord of the Rings theme was requested by my husband Joe Buck. I had nothing to do with it.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

very interesting

Omgirl said...

Um.....okay.

Anonymous said...

okay...so its nice that SOMEONE is actually posting, I got sick of seeing my Christmas card every time I checked your blog!
I would recommend loosing the LOTR theme! Not only is it wired, I cant read the posts.

Ashley said...

I think the Lord of the Rings theme is very original. I will defend you Joe. And I am also happy to see a new post! I dont blame Kati for never posting tho with four little babes to chase after the blog would be last on my list too! Had fun this last weekend! Kati really... Great Job! I had fun! I also figured out that its Nick that sets me off on my rampage by day four or five! Woohoo I'm not crazy.