Thursday, July 15, 2010

Resurrection of the Blog

Kati did a great job on this for a while, but as anyone knows, posts have becomefew and far between. Here we go--I'm juicin' the sucker back up and supporting my wife a bit better. She's a great photographer, cook, art critic, and gamer, and she should definitely not hide those lights under a basket. Let it shine forth, baby. By the way, if anyone gets notifications, etc., about this blog, e-mail Kati and encourage her to pick this up again.

3 comments:

Omgirl said...

YEAH!!!!

Omgirl said...

YEAH!!!!

Kim said...

I was just wondering the other day how your family was doing and now there are some posts. Would love to see more (I can't say too much though, it is taking me a while to update mine these days). You should come back to the neighborhood to play one of these days.