Kati is never less than embarassed by me. Jonas didn't exactly make it all the way to Timp Cave. Ian is well on his way to accidentally giving out gang signs.
I don't, however, love music playing on blogs. Just so you know. I seriously adore Tori Amos, but I can't picture you shaking your groove things adequately while listening to her take on Nirvana.
Oh, now it's Yazz playing! I love this song. But seriously...hard to read and sing at the same time.
2 comments:
I LOOOVE those groove pictures!
I don't, however, love music playing on blogs. Just so you know. I seriously adore Tori Amos, but I can't picture you shaking your groove things adequately while listening to her take on Nirvana.
Oh, now it's Yazz playing! I love this song. But seriously...hard to read and sing at the same time.
Love you guys!
You look good as a cowboy, Joe
Post a Comment