Friday, August 8, 2008

Christmas Card Preview!!

I have procrastinated making Christmas Cards for so long. I wanted to start in July! Well, I finally bit the bullet this week and I came up with these. What do you think? Any suggestions? What do YOU want to see on a unique card?




2 comments:

Omgirl said...

those are GORGEOUS as usual. I definitely plan on buying my Christmas cards from you this year.

Personally, I like something religious on my Christmas card, be it an angel, the star, a shepherd, etc. Because I think Christmas is so commercial; it's the only place I feel like I can express that I care about having Christ in Christmas.

Jiles Pfamily said...

i think we want to go with the black christmas card. i want to get a card for baby jack but is it wierd to use a picture where he has a binki in his mouth? it is the best picture of him that i have.