Arianne has tagged me on "All Things Meme". Well, OF COURSE I have to play!
First, the rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
Here goes . . .
What I was doing ten years ago -
1. Graduating class of 1998. About now I was SO ready to get OUT of that place!
2. I drove a Ford Mustang - it was green - but, it was SWEEET.
3. Even though I drove a cool car - I didn't have any friends - weird. :)
4. College was really the last place that would accept my application because I was a sad, depressed teenager with no ambition and a cool car. (Is this depressing, or what!)
5. On my way to Snow College - I was to find out that, yes, out in the middle of nowhere you can STILL have a party college.
5 things on my to-do list today . . .
1. Should I start from the things I haven't done yet? Okay. Change Ian's diaper. This is my least favorite thing to do, every time I change him I ask him if he is ready to go in the potty. Nope. But soon, Ian. Soon.
2. Help my parents clean out their basement. This will basically be us standing around waiting for my parents to decide what SHOULD be thrown away - when it ALL should be thrown away.
3. Think of SOMETHING for dinner.
4. Plan what I'm going to do in my weekly humiliation experiment called Primary Chorister.
5. SLEEP. I love sleep.
Five snacks I enjoy . . .
1. French Fries. I love them. (I realize this is not a snack, but I love them.)
2. Cheese and Crackers. MMMmmMMMMmm
3. Toast. I wouldn't be able to live without toast.
4. Diet Coke.
5. Carrot sticks or Cucumbers
Five things I would do if I was a billionaire . . .
1. Buy a condo in Paris. I struggle with the location because there are SO many good ones. So, I've decided I don't care. As long as it as 12' ceilings, white mouldings, a FABULOUS view, and an art nouveau cast iron balcony. Oh, and right above an AMAZING bakery - so I can smell it every day.
2. Pay off all of the Mortgages in my family. Mortgages suck.
3. Travel. Travel. Travel. I don't aspire to be the MOST travelled person in the world. There are MANY places I don't really want to go. Antarctica for instance. No desire.
4. I have always wanted a Steinway Grand. No, I don't really play, WELL at any rate. But I have always been awed by them.
5. Of course I would have to have a PIANO room for my beautiful piano. So, I need a new house. I know exactly what I would build, too. Actually, it is not monstorous either. One of those houses that don't look like much from the outside - but inside is AMAZING.
Five of my bad habits
1. I realize this is gross. (Hence, BAD habits) I pick scabs. My scabs, Joe's scabs, Ians scabs even my sisters' scabs. I told you. Gross.
2. When I am reading a book - that is ALL I do. It leads to neglecting my poor children until I'm FINISHED already.
3. I'm stubborn when I KNOW I know the right way to do something. It takes a lot for me to not get involved.
4. I bite my nails.
5. I don't know why, but I have the HARDEST time hanging up wet towels - where they go. They usually end up over the door or over my bed post.
Five places I have lived
1. Pleasant Grove, Utah
2. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3. Allentown, Pennsylvania
4. Paris, France
5. Highland, Utah
Five jobs I have had
1. Bank Teller (Zions Bank)
2. Waitress (Diamond Lil's)
3. Rip-off artist(The Buckle) "That shirt look FABULOUS on you! Well, we have a layaway program where you can put that $120 T-shirt and get it later!"
4. Sales associate (Old Navy)
5. Sandwich artist (Subway)
I think that was the longest post I have ever written! I hope it wasn't too boring!
5 comments:
Actually, it was very fascinating.
Thanks for playing, Kati! You're the first, and so far only, one to respond to my tag. I guess I know who my REAL friends are!
And I loved learning all that stuff about you. I NEVER would have guessed that you were a sad, unmotivated girl out of high school. Never.
It's amazing what you can learn from a tag. Just don't ever tag me, I won't do it. I tried one and spend way to long and then never ended up posting it.
Kati, I've known you forever, and I never knew you were so humorous. Your writing sure brings out the YOU. Loved it.
what up girly. i found you! i loved reading your tagged post. very not boring! i also love that the celebrity look-alikes think you look asian...people always tell me i have asian eyes. we are so cute! love ya.
Post a Comment