

I know, these look somewhat alike - but people like pink and brown, right? I now have a 'preferred photographer'! She is going to supply me with gorgeous pictures and I'm going to throw some business her way. Who knows? She could throw some my way as well! Hope you like the new announcements! I am getting really excited for Christmas cards - but, I don't know if people will actually be interested. If you are - leave a comment and maybe an idea or two. If you are interested in Birthday announcements let me know, too. I'll see what I can do!
8 comments:
Hey its the Mason from the ward. I saw your blog off of Tamara's and thought I would check it out. So do you make announcements and things?!?! They are so cute! I love your blog, it so much cuter than mine. Our blog is thetennismasons.blogspot.com.
cute new announcements kati! you definitely can do our christmas cards this year!
I love pink and brown. And blue and brown. And green and brown. Brown just looks good with a lot of colors right now. Super cute new announcements!
Stop making cute baby announcements - or I'll never be able to choose which one I want here in a couple weeks . . .
I emailed Maria about your awesome bread making stuff and am excited to learn myself. You two can talk and work out details for whenever we plan that enrichment night!
Stop making cute baby announcements - or I'll never be able to choose which one I want here in a couple weeks . . .
I emailed Maria about your awesome bread making stuff and am excited to learn myself. You two can talk and work out details for whenever we plan that enrichment night!
Hey one more question - do you print the announcements with envelopes - or can they be postcard style? Anyway - I can just call you and ask too . . .or come over and we can discuss. I am REALLY excited to have you do these for me! I don't do the phone thing very well these days . . . so if you want to email me back . . . daneandtam@gmail.com.
I Love your announcements! I can't wait for you to do mine! I should be able to find out what I'm having in April so I'll let you know. I think you should for sure do holiday ones. I would get those from you too! Can't wait to see them!
Kati, I've met you a couple of times, I'm Arianne's sister. You do really darling stuff. I'm always on the lookout for cute Christmas cards. I'm keeping you in mind for December!!! Really.
Post a Comment