I bought this tree several months ago and I just love it. I had no idea when I bought it that I would love it so much. It just makes me happy. I like how the leaves kind of look like a wacky hair-do. It just makes me happy. The best part is that I haven't killed it yet. I gave up naming my possessions after Duke my mustang was sold. I guess I just grew up and became an adult or something. But I am actually thinking about giving my little tree a name. I think he deserves a name. Any ideas?
3 comments:
ARNOLD just came to mind. Mostly because it looks like a sweet form or a palm tree to me . . . and the drink "Arnold Palmer" popped into my head when I thought of palm tree. The more I think about this, the more I think you should not take my suggestion and I should not actually post this comment. Oh well . . . :)
I don't have a name but I LOVE that tree.
If it's a boy, I say Rupert. If it's a girl, I say Gladys.
Post a Comment